Wednesday, March 13, 2013

NavTac - Log #11

So, the last few days have been more of me being too lazy to post here than not working on the project. I've done quite a bit. Though... I'm not sure exactly what's new from the last post.

I've added some small AI to the player ships now, so they'll engage targets nearby if they haven't already been given a target by the player - though being given one will override it. I've recreated the lines that are drawn when a path is made, and also the ones that show up when one unit is following or attacking another.  I THINK nearly all of the basic combat is down now. This week I'll hopefully get around to starting on modeling the other ships, as well as the actual cannonshell and figuring out what the trail renderer should look like for it.

Webplayer

No comments:

Post a Comment