Tuesday, February 12, 2013

NavTac - Log #6

Well, I didn't post two days ago since I was having comp issues but I managed to get the target leading working appropriately, and also made a small block that will randomly determine where around the target the shot will land - or basically how inaccurate it is, a measurement that gets larger with more distance between the shooter and target.

Unfortunately 2 days ago my comp decided it had enough of this world, or at least parts of it did. And those parts happen to be the ones that matter - very sure either my motherboard or RAM went out... probably the motherboard, considering I tried each piece of ram individually and it still wouldn't even boot up to BIOS at least. So I went out and bought a new cpu/mobo/ram, just now reinstalling Unity as I type this up. Haven't worked on NavTac in a few days and I'd like to keep steady progress on this one, so maybe tonight I'll get around to doing some more... probably start figuring out how to achieve want I want to do with the islands in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment